HOW TO GET THERE
CAR & BUS PARKING
1. Signs will be erected to guide you to parking from High Street (Maroondah Highway) and Highett Street (Midland Highway).
2. The car park is off Kitchen Street which runs off High Street (Yencken's is on the corner).
3. Parking is not permitted at the Mansfield Tourist Information Centre as that parking area is required for visitors to the Centre and the Railway Station Museum.
4. Parking will not be allowed on the Stock Route.
1. The best way to the Fun Run is along High Street (Maroondah Highway) and through the Car Park at the Mansfield Tourist Information Centre to the Railway Station Precinct at the rear.
1. If you are arriving by bike you may come through the Car Park at the Mansfield Tourist Information Centre or down the Rail Trail.
2. The Rail Trail will be closed to Cyclists from Greens Road to the Railway Station Museum from 7.15am to when the last runner crosses the finish line around 9.30am for the Half Marathon runners.
3. Please do not ride your bike in the Station Precinct area.